Phoenix Accident Injury
When you decide to leave the car at home and walk to your destination, you may assume that you made the healthier choice. Naturally, walking has many health benefits. But, according to recent U.S. statistics, a pedestrian is killed by a motor vehicle every 107 minutes, while countless others suffer injuries.
When heavy auto vehicles strike people, the resulting accident injuries in Phoenix are bound to be severe. Victims of pedestrian accident injury in Phoenix can experience significant and often permanent damages, including the following:
- Head injury
- Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones
- Psychological trauma, such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Of course, these are just a few examples of the possible Phoenix accident injuries experienced by pedestrians. The expenses incurred from this type of accident extend well beyond treatment at the time of the accident and involve more than just the costs of treatment and rehabilitation. Here is just a partial list of the true costs of a Phoenix accident injury involving a pedestrian:
- Medical costs from the time of the accident through full recovery
- Physical therapy expenses, as well as the costs of medical devices, bandages, and even medication for pain
- Costs for psychiatric or other psychological treatment
- Missed wages from lost time at work for anything you need to address relating to the accident, including leaving work for appointments with doctors
- Inability to continue work in your profession due to permanent injury
- Costs to provide home care for yourself and your family when you are no longer able to meet these responsibilities
The importance of a Phoenix accident injury attorney
If you are injured as a pedestrian in Phoenix or the surrounding area, you need to talk with a skilled personal injury attorney. An experienced attorney will help ensure that you are fairly compensated for all your losses, including future expenses, such as day-to-day expenses when severe permanent injury renders you unable to handle the normal responsibilities of life.
For exceptional client satisfaction, contact Blake Law Firm today for a free initial consultation.
Blake Law Firm is a plaintiffs’ personal injury firm located in Maricopa County, Arizona. The firm provides legal services throughout Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Avondale, Tempe, Mesa, Peoria, and Chandler, as well as other locations throughout Arizona.
Leave a Reply